Medstock Silicone Foam Sacrum Dressing with Border is a highly absorbent foam dressing that is gentle and conformable to fragile wound tissue. It's perforated silicone skin contact layer provides gentle adhesion to surrounding tissue without sticking to the moist wound bed.
This ultimately provides protection to fragile, newly formed tissue and ensures atraumatic removal.
- Multilayered structure provides comfortable, cushioned healing
- Highly absorbent
- Gentle and secure adherence
- Atraumatic on dressing removal
- Suitable for sacral wounds with moderate to high exudate
- Pressure injuries to the sacral area
- Preventative management for areas at risk of ulceration or shear injuries
- May assist in relieving painful pressure areas
- Arterial bleeds and heavily bleeding wounds
- Do not use Medstock Silicone Foam Sacrum Dressing with Border with oxidising agents such as hypochlorite solutions (e.g. EUSOL) or hydrogen peroxide
- Do not cut Medstock Silicone Foam Sacrum Dressing with Border
- If reddening or sensitisation occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician