Medstock Non-Stick is a sterile, low adherent dressing made from 70% viscose and 30% polyester. It is constructed from an absorbent pad and a heat-laminated polyester film. Medstock Non-Stick allows for passage and distribution of exudate to prevent strike through.
- Absorbs 8 times its own weight
- Can be cut to size and paired with Medstock Film or Fixer to make island dressings
- Gives fast controlled absorbency of exudates and is constructed to avoid strike through
- Grazes, abrasions and superficial burns
- Surgical wounds
- Retention dressing to alginates, hydrogels, hydrocolloids and gauze dressings